Thanks to HIMS
Generates suggested orders based on current inventory levels.
Creates electronic purchase orders for all suppliers. Automates purchase order submission.
Captures product lot number and expiration date information during the receiving process.
Automatic reconciliation between the purchase orders, the supplier ASN and the goods received.
Tracks usage trends to adjust inventory levels. Actively manage products by lot and expiration date.
Establishes a single point of reference for any actor of the workflow.
Facilitates a scan-out of the products from storage locations. Propose to consume first soonto- expire products from inventory.
WEB Quick consumption concept, consumes the right product lot in 5 seconds. iMep helps to speed up the process
iMep.net/HIMS optimizes suppliers and hospitals workflow, providing a perpetual inventory approach specifically designed for healthcare products requiring a very detail traceability. Automate supply chain control-from the warehouse of the supplier to the utilization of the product in the hospital; including stock level maintenance, remote inventory management, multi-location and automatic replenishment, detail traceability and much more….
Data integration, EDI
SECURITY & TRUST
iMep.net/HIMS Cloud Software provides a complete control of your inventory at your fingertips; allowing you to focus on your process optimization and cost containment. With iMep.net/HIMS, your hospital department using it is in a continual state of readiness.
- Offers automatic replenishment base on Min-Max rules adjust with seasonality factors to keep the right level off inventory on hand: enough to meet your needs but not too much to create waste
- Alerts about inventory that expires or will expire to streamline the utilization of the appropriate lots to avoid waste
- Shares inventory across locations during backorder, shortage situations or anytime
- Inventory carrying costs to create more efficient operations allowing funds to be reallocated to services that benefit hospital or patients
- Optimizes annual inventory spend by better understanding your inventory levels and inventory utilization needs
- Manages inventory levels across multiple hospital locations. Gain a corporate-level view for the hospital
or the supplier
- Generates purchase orders electronically to reduce process time and costs
- Full traceability of the product from the receipt into your location to the consumption
- Full traceability of each user operations
- The utilization by instruments, the performance of your inventory versus the tests performed
REPORT & ALERT
- Dashboard-driven reports
- Reacts to trends in product or instruments usage
throughout your network
- Interfaces with suppliers, HIS and any instrument to support streamlined workflows
- Consolidates management of inventory information in one source
LET US HELP YOU
If you have any questions regarding HIMS or how it can be adapted to your particular needs, please get in contact and one of our experts will get back to you asap